Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blog for Students

Creating a blog for students has been something that I have wanted to do for awhile. To be really honest, I have actually started a couple over the last few years. These initial attempts were blogs created through our email system and just did not appeal to me. This was primarily due to the fact that comments were not allowed. I wanted my student blog to have all the advantages of a typical blog. A blog that allowed for reader interaction.

Finally, I have the blog that allows for that interaction and meets the standards of our county technology department. I am really pleased with this blog overall and hope that it helps students find the necessary information they need. 

Check out my new student blog, Media Musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment